It’s never too late to get orthodontic treatment. Comprehensive and timely orthodontic treatment can effectively impact the quality of your life regardless of your age, providing a beautiful and confident smile in just a few steps.
Services for Adults
- Correctly planned orthodontic treatment can eliminate the causes of an incorrect bite.
- At our clinic, you can choose from the most modern, almost invisible orthodontic braces such as ceramic white brackets, removable clear aligners (invisalign), and fixed (lingual) braces.
- State-of-the-art approaches will ensure a high-quality cost-effective orthodontic treatment that works best with your schedule.
- We provide prosthetic pre-treatment, optimisation of the positioning of teeth for a successful placement of implants, bridges, and caps.
- We repair the condition after cured periodontal diseases.
- We eliminate functional problems in the oral cavity, which often affect snoring and other sleep disorders.
3 myths of orthodontic treatment for adults
- I’m too old to get treatment
- The braces are visible, which will bother me
- The cost of treatment is too high
- Fear of pain
Resolutions for a nice smile
Fixed braces with white (porcelain) brackets
Extremely popular with adults that want to conceal their braces as much as possible. The brackets are made of porcelain that can be white or in the colour of your teeth. The advantages of orthodontic braces are due to their 3D tooth alignment and low noticeability.
Fixed lingual (hidden) braces
The brackets are attached to the inner side of the teeth, making them completely hidden from view. Orthodontic braces are made to your measurements, which is why they allow for precise 3D tooth alignment. Because of how the brackets are placed, patients often have some initial pronunciation issues. These completely disappear after a few weeks, once the tongue gets used to the braces.
Invisalign or clear aligners
Clear aligners, which the patients must wear at least 22 hours a day, are an increasingly popular method of orthodontic treatment. The aligners are replaced every three weeks, with each new one adjusted to the next phase of the orthodontic treatment. Invisalign aligners are practically invisible, and the brushing of teeth and chewing of food are simpler, as the aligners can be removed during meals and cleaning. The patients who choose orthodontic treatment with clear aligners are recommended to use them regularly for at least 22 hours a day. If the aligners are not used as directed by the orthodontist, the teeth are likely to move back into their original position, causing delays in the treatment.
Unlike traditional braces, self-ligating brackets do not require elastic ligatures. This primarily allows for easier cleaning of the braces and faster moving of the teeth towards the desired position. These braces are very visible.
Fixed braces with metal brackets
These traditional braces are most popular with children who like to play with different colours of rubber bands, changing their appearance. The advantages of these braces include very precise 3D movement of teeth and excellent value. Patients must know that these braces are the most visible and the most challenging to clean.